Wednesday, November 01, 2006

If I won the lottery

I had a dream a while ago that I won 300 million dollars in the lottery. In the dream I mailed a plane ticket to Hawaii to everyone I know with a sticky note saying "hope you can make it". Needless to say I woke up in a really great mood and I started thinking about what else I would do if I won the lottery. Here is my list so far:

  • take everyone to Hawaii (as mentioned above)
  • buy an iPod
  • renovate my condo
  • pay off the mortgage on the condo
  • buy a house
  • renovate my new house to include a room for Brinkley made entirely of that stuff they use to make Kong dog toys, and add a climbing wall to the kitchen
  • hire a professional pooper-scooper to follow Brinkley around outside
  • hire a dog nanny like Oprah

That's all I have so far...I'll add new items as I think of them. Suggestions welcome.

No comments: