Friday, August 04, 2006

My Last Day

Today is my last day working at Korn/Ferry. I've had a chance to meet some pretty interesting people and I've learned a lot about the business community in Calgary over the past year. Overall I would say this job has been a great experience and it could have led to some other great opportunities had I decided I wanted to stay in the corporate world. However, I'm still VERY excited to be done! I can't wait to have the rest of the summer off and to start school in the fall.

Now I'm in the process of figuring out what to do for the rest of the summer. Here are my ideas so far:
- Go to the cabin
- Visit my sister in California
- Play tennis
- Go golfing
- Go to the zoo
- Bake pies
- Hang out with Brinkley
- Play frisbee
- Watch seasons 1 and 2 of the Cosby show
- Ride my bike

Thoughts? Feelings?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mer I agree with Mike on the pies, he was looking a little thin last time I was up. Rate my blog ( I am working on spelling and paragraphs recently)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mer I agree with Mike on the pies, he was looking a little thin last time I was up. Rate my blog ( I am working on spelling and paragraphs recently)