Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mourning the loss of TV remotes #4 and 5

Brinkley destroyed 2 TV remotes today. The first one was my fault. I accidentally left it sitting on the coffee table and went into the kitchen for a few seconds. I was going into the kitchen to get a handful of chocolate chips, yes I eat chocolate chips right out of the bag...don't try to pretend you don't do the same thing. In Brinkley-land leaving the TV remote on the coffee table is apparently a clear invitation to take the remote. It really only takes him one good chomp to destroy the remote...I wonder if they make titanium TV remotes?

(The second TV remote lost its life while I was having a shower. Brinkley managed to open the drawer where I keep the TV remote and destroyed it along with a pen. There is also a pretty good chance he ate a hair elastic.)

No comments: