Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Brinkley's Latest Adventure aka my most recent embarrassment

I'm still working on getting Brinkley to stop stealing things from the kitchen counter (I realize I've been working on this for over a year). This morning he decided to steal the dish scrubber so I kicked him out on to the porch. My mom built me a gate for the stairs so he is confined to the deck...or so I thought.
Just as I was about to let him back in the house he must have seen something really exciting (I suspect a rabbit) and he jumped over the gate and ran down the stairs. To make a long story short I found him in a house down the street. Needless to say the people who live there were a little shocked when he ran in the door but at least he didn't run on to 14th street and get hit by a car. My neighbors were also very understanding.

No comments: