Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back to School

Well, it's that time of year and I'm back at Elementary school for one more practicum before they hopefully give me a degree. I'm at my old elementary school which is fun and a little bit weird all at the same time. I teach Kindergarten in the mornings and grade 2 in the afternoon. So far it is a pretty good mix. Here are a few things that have happened so far:
  • One girl cut her hair today while she was at the art center...I had to break the news to her mom. Luckily her mom wasn't mad. I swear it wasn't my fault...she knew better.
  • Three of my students asked me if they could join lawn bowling after I told them about winning the trophy this year.
  • I learned that duck, duck, goose is still a cool game if you're 5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DDG is always a cool game. Always!