Thursday, March 13, 2008

Miss Boyer

As some of you have already heard I will officially be "Miss Boyer" beginning in May. I will be a substitute teacher for May and June and then I will have my very own classroom in September. I am excited about having my very own group of kiddies for the fall but of course I am also somewhat terrified. Introducing a whole group of kids to school and helping them to like it is a big responsibility and I am still wrapping my head around the idea that they are counting on me to do it!

For those of you who live in Calgary it won't be long before I begin pestering you for art materials, ideas, and likely your expertise at some point. Start saving your egg cartons.

Miss Boyer

3 comments:

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

Your lucky I single handily saved your tea bag project. Very Lucky indeed. Come to me for innovation. As an example of how I can help, follow the advice below:

Day 1 for new classroom --> Robots.

Mer said...

It's true Andrew. I would have failed that project without you. Take a look at the latest project. "The big installation". (link on the blog)