Monday, April 02, 2007

Really?

Dear annoying girl on the train,

No matter how nice your lulu lemon pants are they are not dress pants. This means that they should not be worn with stilettos, even pink patent leather stilettos. In addition, you really only need to carry one bag. I realize you think you look extra stylish when you carry your fake Chanel purse but when you put your superman backpack over the other shoulder it kind of ruins it. Finally, the jewel you had put in your front tooth, really not cool. Unless your name is Chingy it pretty much just looks like you have food in your teeth.

Thanks for understanding

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I take transit every day and I have yet to encounter this individual - she sounds like she'd certainly stand out... I hope she reads your blog and improves her style... otherwise you might be forced to call Stacey & Clinton. :)
Are you less busy yet?

Mer said...

yeah, I think it was the fact that she was also annoying that made her outfit even worse. I will be less busy on April 12.

Anonymous said...

How about we get together that weekend then???

Mer said...

works for me!

Adam said...

Well said Mer!