Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

I think I'm generally against the idea of new years resolutions. Primarily because I have a hard time wrapping my head around a period of time as long as a whole year. So I think this list is really more of a list of general things I'd like to be able to do in the next little while...let's say 3 months-ish.
  1. Do 5 chin-ups...in a row. Currently I can do 0 chin-ups.
  2. Knit something other than a scarf
  3. Run faster
  4. Drink champagne for a whole night to see if i have a hangover the next day. (there is a rumor that you won't get a hangover from champagne if that is all you drink...I'm intrigued)
  5. Read the Economist every week
I think if I can accomplish at least 3 of these I'll be pretty happy.

4 comments:

A said...

Please give us the economist once youre done. Second, yes, you will be able to drink a whole bottle of champagne by the end of january without a hangover. I guarannteee by non-hangover remedy.

Mer said...

Yup, I've added you to the economist rotation. Remind me to bring some champagne on the ski trip.

A said...

Re-Reading my druken stupor, I must edit the above post to say "Please may we be included to the Economist rotation, Pretty Please?"

Kath Boyer said...

Guess what, there's a special technique to pull-ups! I'll leave in suspense but its totally going to help you achieve one of your goals!